The Moon Label


Hey Lovely's! well my last weeks were kind of exhausting as everything came at once to me and I am very good at putting myself under pressure because I always tend to want to do everything at once. On top of that I have to struggle with stomach cramps and my digestion problems lately but a few days of rest in bed should cure me fast again! Also a good point to catch up a few things from earlier.

 I wanted to introduce you the online shop from TheMoonLabel. They have a wonderful variety of beautiful jewelry pieces, from rings to pendants and nice chokers, you would definitely find a piece to love there!



I have styled two, theme fitting necklaces, the Shadow Bat Necklace and the Rib Cage Necklace which are both available in their store again!

      




Necklaces by TheMoonLabel
pink fluffy Scrunchie from SwayChic
Leatherjacket from UNIF
Lace Romper - Second Hand
Tube Skirt from Monki
Tigh High Lace Socks - TK Maxx
Shoes - Ebay



You can also see the pieces in my shootings for Stay Creepy Clothing, they match so good to their tees and I just had to bring them together ♥

Along with the Necklaces I got this wonderful Nacre Ring, it's just so breathtaking beautiful, the gradient and the details are so stunning!


Please have a look at their Store, hope you'll like it


No comments :

Post a Comment