Exciting News About Animal Crossing


Hey Guys! 

Have you already heard about the release of Animal Crossing on iPhone and Android? It's actually one of my favorite games ever as I grew up with it. It's the place where I feel home! And at a good timing I got this amazing shirt from No Face Neko. It's already my second one from them with an AC design, you can check out the other look and post here. What I also love about this shirt is the quality as it is printed on a basic American Apparel shirt. Their quality is simply amazing and you pay for fair-traded and long-lasting clothing! I have combined it with my customized Isabelle necklace from Octopug ♥




Logo Beanie - Long Clothing
Hair - Donalovehair
Animal Crossing Tee - No Face Neko
Custom Isabelle Necklace - Octopug

The final release of the AC app is expected in fall this year. 
Are you as much excited as me? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment